Department of International Business investigates topics in international competitiveness and internationalization of enterprises, and performs analyses of international business, international entrepreneurship, and international strategies of enterprises and brands.
Specific research interests of the department’s faculty include:
• determinants and results of the internationalization of Polish enterprises
• international branding,
• international business models,
• business cooperation on the international market,
• knowledge orientation of firms and their use of international knowledge sources,
• value co-creation on the global market,
• service management on the international market,
• application of internet technologies by internationalized enterprises, its internal and external (e.g. institutional) determinants and outcomes.