- 236101-0190 - Management Strategies in the New Economy (CEMS)
- 236389-0174 - Society and Economy of Poland in EU - Spatial Aspects
- 220500-0174 - Entrepreneurship
- 221470-0174 - Operations Management
- 223220-0355 - International Entrepreneurship
- Innovation in enterprise value creation - Postgraduate Studies "Complex
financial management of enterprises for BZ WBK bank"
- Blockchain in financial markets - Postgraduate Studies "Future Technologies and Processess for Sandander Bank Polska"
- Entrepreneurial Leadership - Postgraduate Studies "Modern Business Services"
- Investment, tourism and residential attractiveness of territorial units;
- Competitiveness of territorial units, institutions and companies;
- Financing of local and regional development, local and regional development strategies;
- Transaction cost economics, new institutional economy;
- Contemporary public sector reform discourses;
- Sources, strategies and financing of innovation activity;
- Open innovation;
- Effectuation theory and lead users theory;
- Nascent entrepreneurship;
- Entrepreneurial organization.
Participation in associations:
- Member of Association of Polish Economists
T. (et al.), System of support for start-ups in the Central and Eastern Europe
[in:] Central and Eastern Europe in the Face of Global Trends: Economy, Society
and Business. SGH Report, 2019, Warsaw
School of Economics Publishing House, Warsaw 2019.
- Pilewicz T., Sabat W., Business location decision: the behavioural aspect in empirical research, Journal of Management and Financial Sciences, Vol. XII, Issue 37, 2019.
- Derlukiewicz N., Mempel-Snieżyk A., Pilewicz T., Zdon-Korzeniowska M., Entrepreneurial Activity, Market Orientation, Investment Attractiveness and Transaction Costs for Enterprises in Local Development Context, Regional Barometer. Analyses and Prognoses, vol. 16, no. 3, 2018.
- Godlewska M., Pilewicz T., The Impact of Interplay Between Formal and Informal Institutions on Corporate Governance Systems: a Comparative Study of CEEC, Csomparative Economic Research. Central and Eastern Europe, Vol 21, 2018.
- Derlukiewicz N., Mempel-Śnieżyk A., Pilewicz T., Zdon-Korzeniowska M., Investment Offer as an Expression of Marketing Orientation of Polish Local Governments in the Context of their Investment Attractiveness, Studies of the Industrial Geography Commission of the Polish Geographical Society, vol. 32, no. 3, 2018.
- Hajduga P., Pilewicz T., Mempel-Śnieżyk M., Cooperation between local authorities and economic entities in polish economic zones – evidence from Lower Silesia in Poland, Journal of Scientific Papers Economics & Sociology, Vol. 11, No 2, 2018.
- Sabat W., Pilewicz T., Behavioural location theory - evolution, tools and future, Business Administration Quarterly, issue 1/2018(46).
- Gerejczyk K., Pilewicz T., Special Demographic Zone in Poland – in search for the gist of the phenomenon, Journal of Economics and Management, 29 (3), 2017.
- Pilewicz T., Entrepreneurial activities of communes in creation of competitive advantages at regional investment markets – evidence from Poland, book chapter in "Studies of the Industrial Geography Commission of the Polish Geographical Society", Z. Ziolo, T. Rachwal (eds.), International Determinants for the Development of Local and Regional Systems, 30(20), 2016.
- Pilewicz T., Entrepreneurial activities of communes in creation of competitive advantages at regional investment markets - entrepreneurial organization model, book chapter in "Entrepreneurship: Antecedents and Effects", M. Kosala, M. Urbaniec & A. Zur (eds.), Krakow, Cracow University of Economics, 2016.
- Pilewicz T., Types of strategies for local development, book chapter in “Management and finance of public sector”, Jarosinski K. (eds.), “Monographs and studies” no. 595, Warsaw School of Economics – Publishing House, 2014.
- Pilewicz T., Territorial marketing as market approach toward attraction of development resources by regions, book chapter in “Socio-economic development dilemmas”, Jarosinski K. (eds.), “Monographs and studies” no. 594, Warsaw School of Economics – Publishing House, 2013.
- Pilewicz T., Phenomenon of the co-optition in the example of utilization of public support for development of regions in 2007–2013 framework, book chapter in “Socio-economic development dilemmas”, Jarosinski K. (eds.), “Monographs and studies” no. 594, Warsaw School of Economics – Publishing House, 2013.
- Pilewicz T., The Role of Subregions in Modelling Regional Competitiveness – a case Study of the West Subregion in Śląskie Voivodeship, Barometr Regionalny. Analizy i Prognozy, 2013, vol. 2 no. 11.
- Pilewicz T., Region as entrepreneurial organization in strategic management, Enterprise Science Quarterly issue 3/2012 (24).
- Pilewicz T., Evolution of European Union innovation development policy toward private enterprises, Pilewicz T., Law, Economy and Social Review, issue 3/2014.
Title of PhD dissertation:
„Entrepreneurial activities of communes in creation of competitive advantages at regional investment markets”
Participation in research projects:
- Research of Young Researchers of Warsaw School of Economics in 2017 – "Role of local regions in Poland in reduction of transaction cost for enterprises". Grant no. KNOP/BMN17/05/17;
- Statutory research of Institute of Enterprise in Collegium of Business Administration at Warsaw School of Economics in 2017 – "Demographic-institutional determinants of entrepreneurship development – local, regional, national and international dimension – part II";
- Statutory research of Institute of Enterprise in Collegium of Business Administration at Warsaw School of Economics in 2016 – “Demographic-institutional determinants of entrepreneurship development – local, regional, national and international dimension”;
- Statutory research of Institute of Enterprise in Collegium of Business Administration at Warsaw School of Economics in 2012 – "Entrepreneurship from the perspective of the new economic geography”;
- Research of Young Researchers of Warsaw School of Economics in 2014 – “Entrepreneurial activities in theory and practice of regional development management in Poland”. Grant np. KES/BMN/09/14;
- Inter-Collegium Rector's Grants of the Warsaw School of Economics in 2019 - "Start-up's support systems in Central and Eastern Europe";
- Gospostrateg "Regiogmina", National Center for Research and Development in 2019 - "Position of local support instruments for SMEs at the local government level, based on the multi-level governance model of the region".
Degree Team Prize from Warsaw School of Economics for organizational
achievements in 2018 for efficient performance of SGH.
- First Degree Team Prize from Rector of Warsaw School of Economics for book “Management and Finance of Public Sector”, 2015.