Our principal research areas are focused on the innovation-oriented enterprises as well as the environment determinants of innovative activities.
We do research in the areas such as:
- innovation strategies of companies,
- sources of funds as well as ways of financing of innovation projects,
- innovation diffusion (including technology transfer),
- knowledge management,
- entrepreneurship among small- and medium-sized enterprises,
- research and development in transnational corporations,
- collaboration of companies with different institutions and organizations, aimed at innovative activities (including development of innovation-oriented networks of relations).