SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OFTHE SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESSES IN POLAND March 23rd 2018
Enterprise- Creativity - Digitization – various dimensions of business in the XXI century
March 22-23, 2018, Warsaw School
Globalization - money - taxes
Jubilee Conference of Prof. WitoldBień, Ph.D., and Prof. Henry Cholaj,
Ph.D. "Globalization - money - taxes. History and Contemporaneity",
May 29, 2017, Warsaw School of Economics
1st conference of the self-employed and freelancers
20.10.2016, Warsaw School
About the needs and consumption
The scientific conference on the 100th anniversaryof
Prof. Maximilian Pohorille’s birthday - 29/06/2015, Warsaw School of Economics
Enterprise in the global economy
in the Global Economy" is a series of conferences organized by the
Institute of Markets and Competition"
- conference on "Enterprises with Breakthrough Innovations"
- conference on "SharingEconomy. A new Era of Entrepreneurship
- conference on "Competitiveness of Polish Enterprises. The Descent of
- conference on "Industrial Enterprises as the Foundation of the
- conference on "Polish Enterprises Entering International Markets"
- conference on "Enterprise in the Context of Increasing Environmental
- conference on "Transaction Costs, their Changes and Implications for the
Development and Diversification of Enterprises"
- conference on "Enterprise in the times of the Global Crisis: Challenges
of Polish companies. Creating value of Polish enterprises by foreign
investments - 19/02/2016
in Poland" - 19/04/2016
in Poland" - 20/10/2016