LABORATORY OFLEISURE TIME EXPERIENCES
Free time as an economic, social and cultural matter
Problems of the contemporary world
which will be held at Warsaw School of Economics in Warsaw
on 20 November 2019 Warsaw
Enterprise- Creativity - Digitization – various dimensions of business in the XXI century
March 22-23, 2018, Warsaw School
Globalization - money - taxes
Jubilee Conference of Prof. WitoldBień, Ph.D., and Prof. Henry Cholaj,
Ph.D. "Globalization - money - taxes. History and Contemporaneity",
May 29, 2017, Warsaw School of Economics
1st conference of the self-employed and freelancers
20.10.2016, Warsaw School
About the needs and consumption
The scientific conference on the 100th anniversaryof
Prof. Maximilian Pohorille’s birthday - 29/06/2015, Warsaw School of Economics
Enterprise in the global economy
in the Global Economy" is a series of conferences organized by the
Institute of Markets and Competition"
- conference on "Enterprises with Breakthrough Innovations"
- conference on "SharingEconomy. A new Era of Entrepreneurship
- conference on "Competitiveness of Polish Enterprises. The Descent of
- conference on "Industrial Enterprises as the Foundation of the
- conference on "Polish Enterprises Entering International Markets"
- conference on "Enterprise in the Context of Increasing Environmental
- conference on "Transaction Costs, their Changes and Implications for the
Development and Diversification of Enterprises"
- conference on "Enterprise in the times of the Global Crisis: Challenges
of Polish companies. Creating value of Polish enterprises by foreign
investments - 19/02/2016
in Poland" - 19/04/2016
in Poland" - 20/10/2016