In 2012, the following Vice-Chancellor's Grants are implemented:
- The concept of "creative class" and the issues of poverty and social disparities.
- Pension challenge: causes and possibilities of counteraction.
- Economic consequences of the "fair value" principle in accounting.
- Altruism in the economy: "gift economics" and social cohesion.
- Towards the new socioeconomic governance: metropolitan areas as entities of development policy.
- Co-operention in global management.
- Level of integration of economic infrastructure management and efficiency as well as security of delivery of public services.
- Monitoring of professional career advancement of the Warsaw School of Economics graduates - 2012 edition.