The Open Academic Seminars (OSA) in the Institute of Accounting are primarily addressed to our students. They are friendly meetings over a cup of coffee. They are held on the initiative of the Director of the Institute of Accounting, who invites guests who are important in business, professional financial and management environments and those who do their jobs with real passion. These are cyclical meetings, diversified topically, attended by invited guests, members of the Student Scientific Society of Accounting, other interested students, including foreigners from the field of study of Finance and Accounting as well as the Institute staff.
- NO. 1. WHERE AND HOW DO CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS CHART? TO BE ANSWERED BY ADAM KĘSIK. 20-05-2013
- NO. 2. DOCTOR, DOES A SNAKE HAVE A TAIL? YES, EXCLUSIVELY. TO BE ANSWERED BY ZDZISŁAW FEDAK. 24-02-2014
- NO. 3. WHAT ARE THE LIMITS TO GROWTH? TO BE ANSWERED BY KATARZYNA KRAWCZYK. 28-04-2014
- NO. 4. MEETING FOR A CUP OF COFFEE IN THE DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING. MERGERS OR ACQUISITIONS? THAT IS THE QUESTION!. THE DILEMMA TO BE PRESENTED BY KATARZYNA OSTAP-TOMANN. 24-11-2014
- NO. 5. IS ETHICS IN BUSINESS NOT ENOUGH? WHY IS FORENSICS NECESSARY? THE DILEMMA TO BE PRESENTED BY DUNG ANH TRAN. 16-04-2015
- NO. 6. CAREER - YES. BUT REASONABLE AND WITH THE BEST. THE DILEMMA TO BE PRESENTED BY MR SHANE BALZAN. 20-10-2015
- NO. 7. PLUG-IN IN ABB. THE DILEMMA TO BE PRESENTED BY MR MIROSŁAW MIROSŁAWSKI. 26-04-2016
- NO. 8. SOFT VS HARD. THE DILEMMA TO BE PRESENTED BY URSZULA GĄSIOR. 24-10-2016
We cordially invite you to join us.
The OSA coordinator on behalf of the Institute of Accounting is Hanna Bystrzycka, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org)